Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twitter Updates 2009-04-19

  • Oh. For weeks no response from my hotel in Haifa. Today both hotels responded within 30 minutes. #
  • Playing with FUSE-J. Problems with C generator. It finds method with same name, same parameters but different return type: ByteBuffer.array #
  • Visited a PhD defence of a fried today. :-) #
  • " Who want to write a paper for next year, "grep vs reverse index"?" on Hadoop mailing list: http://tinyurl.com/delgj2 Lol #
  • Just installed my Intel X25-E SSD. #
  • The grading of my master thesis is now finished. Finally i'm really done. Nice. #
  • Today I played soccer organized by the PACE international graduate school. Finished as 8th of 9 teams. Oh. #
  • SSRC Seminar talk by Deepavali Bhagwat "Extreme Binning: Scalable, Parallel Deduplication". I would like listening to this talk. #

No comments:

Post a Comment