Sunday, March 22, 2009

Twitter Updates 2009-03-22

  • Wow. Barbara Liskov had won the ACM Turing Award. I have read ots of papers she co-authored. Especially here work with Gupta udn Rodigues. #
  • Has anyone evaluated OCZ Vertex SSDs? I dont't trust my benchmarks. They are simply too good. #
  • Is there an aquivalent for LinkedHashMap in or for python? #
  • My paper is accepted for SYSTOR 2009 conference in Haifa. :-) #
  • Watching iPhone 3.0 Sneak Peak #
  • A reviewer has critized the use of color in my graphs. I haven't colored graphs! Strange. #
  • FDP für Internetsperren? Wird langsam Zeit, dass ich austrete #
  • Meine Nackenhaare sträuben sich. Hat der Autor dieses SPIEGEL-Artikels (http://tinyurl.com/d34edn) den Hauch einer Ahnung wovon er schreibt. #

No comments:

Post a Comment